A delicious meal that can be enjoyed for lunch, dinner or even a snack.
500g skinless chicken thighs
Juice of 1 lime
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tbsp olive oil
2 red onions, sliced
2 small capsicums, sliced
2 gloves garlic, crushed
4 large tortillas
100ml plain Greek yoghurt
1 ripe avocado, mashed
- Slice chicken into 3cm chunks and add to a bowl.
- Squeeze over lime juice and season with cumin and paprika. Stir to coat.
- Heat oil in the pan on medium heat and cook chicken thoroughly. Remove from pan.
- Add onion and capsicum and cook until they start to soften.
- Add crushed garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan to heat through quickly.
- Place fajita mix into a serving bowl and serve with tortillas, yoghurt and mashed avocado along with your choice of fresh salad vegetables.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins