We can easily get caught up in our day to day life routines. Take the time to sit back, relax and create these easy stress balls with your children today! Not only is it a fun, easy activity – made from items you are likely to already have at home – but it will come in handy to sooth your soul when stress hits.
- 2 Balloons
- Flour or sand
- A permanent marker
- A funnel or plastic bottle
- Blow up your first balloon to help stretch it.
- Wrap the balloon end around your funnel or plastic bottle.
- Pour the flour or sand into the funnel and shake the balloon to allow the air to escape and the flour to fill it.
- Tie the balloon once you are satisfied with the balls size.
- Cut the end of another balloons off to allow you to stretch it over your ball and hide the original balls extra plastic end.
- Draw a funny face and voila!