Who doesn’t love a little bit of chocolate over the Easter long weekend? Instead of a basket or a treasure hunt we decided to make a gift bag with a difference – our very own egg cases! These are easy, lots of fun and will leave everyone wondering how you got the Easter eggs inside!
- Craft Glue
- Thin string
- Mini Easter Eggs
- A spoon
- Stretch the balloon open and place 4-5 eggs inside.
- Blow the balloon up to the size of an Easter egg – this can be small, medium or large, whichever you prefer.
- Cover your chosen string in glue and begin wrapping the balloon in the string. Try not to leave large gaps or your eggs might fall out!
- Once your balloon is covered in string leave the balloon to dry.
- After the string dries use a spoon to separate the string from the balloon.
- Pop the balloon and cut it in to pieces to ensure the mini eggs fall out. You will need to do this through the gaps in the string.
- Remove the balloon remnants and your egg shell is complete! All the delicious chocolatey gifts can now been seen from the outside.
For the printable version CLICK HERE!