Who said playing with your food isn’t a good thing?! Entice your children to munch on some veggies by making a game of it! This snack is not only nutritious – it’s lots of fun too.
- 2 slice of wholemeal bread
- 2 slices of white bread
- 2 tablespoons of hummus
- 2 tablespoons of tzatziki
- 1 celery stick
- 1 carrot
- Cut each slice of bread into squares (around 4 x 4 cm)
- Place the bread squares on a plate in a chessboard arrangement.
- Slice the carrot into thin round circles and chop the celery into thin sticks about 4cm long.
- Spread the hummus on each wholemeal square and place a slice of carrot on each one.
- Spread some of the tzatziki on to the remaining white squares and pop 2 celery sticks on top and form crosses.
For a printable version CLICK HERE