Our homely child care and early learning centre is conveniently located for famililes located in Heatherton, Moorabbin, Clarinda, Oakleigh East, Cheltenham and surrounds.
We offer a range of extracurricular activites for enrolled children as well as nutritious daily meals. Our centre has an open-door policy, whereby local parents and guardians are able to come into the centre and enjoy lunch or other activities with their child.
Why families love Pelican Childcare Heatherton:
- Our team of qualified and experienced educators provide care and education for children six weeks to six years whilst building strong relationships with families.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are created daily by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Our warm and homely centre provides a supportive environment for your child to learn and grow.
- Our rooms are filled with plenty of resources, including an interactive whiteboard that assists educators with implementing a play-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
- We have three outdoor yards, filled with equipment ready for them to explore and move around. These include natural and permanent shade, sandpits, mud-kitchen and cubby house.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- Your child will have the edge when it comes to preparing them for school, with our leading Government approved Kindergarten program.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- We offer a range of extracurrifular activities including: swimming, sustainability program (worm farm), music and movement and science.
- We provide nappies and wipes for your convenience.
We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Let us give your child the best possible start to life!
Our childcare centre proudly offers a kindergarten/preschool program to ensure your child is supported for their transition to school every step of the way. With a focus on language, literacy, numeracy, social skills and more your child will become school ready.
Employees of Pelicanno Business Park receive 10% off the weekly fee!*
My name is Aline Spreafico. I was born in South Korea and grew up in France.
Since I was little, I knew I wanted to work in a field that would help shape the future and always had a particular interest in children.
I started in the Early Childhood Sector as an assistant educator and found my passion, being always eager to gain more knowledge and experience and priding myself on providing the best care and education to all the children under my care.
I hold an Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Education and a Diploma in Social Science Psychology.
My career has evolved, however my personal and professional core values have never changed “what is in the best interest of the children?”, “how can I help them build skills and knowledge in order to give them the best chance for their future?”
I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our beautiful Centre.
|6 weeks – 15 months
||15 months – 2 years
||2 – 3 years
||3 – 4 years
||4 – 5 years
Reviews and Testimonials
See what some of our parents say about our centre:
“I have had my one year old daughter at Pelican for 6 weeks now and from the moment we arrived at the center I was impressed. The center manager and staff are very warm and welcoming and they already feel like family. They genuinely care for the children and are so amazing with each and every one of them. Every morning my baby girl is happy to see her new friends and explore her world with new toys we don’t have at home! It has been amazing to see particularly her social development progress so quickly. It makes it easier to go to work when I know I can trust she is being cared for to such a high standard and I highly recommend this center.”
“Pelican Childcare Heatherton has been wonderful for my family. The staff and management are so friendly and inviting, both my boys love going and are looked after so well. I would recommend this childcare to all my friends, as it’s such a wonderful place for my kids to grow and develop. They have gained some great friendships and the educators are understanding and kind for both my boy’s needs. We have had such a smooth transition into the rooms and I feel confident and comfortable leaving my boys in their care. Thank you so much for all the services, support and care for my family.”
“My 3 year old son has been at Pelican since he was 9 months old. Although there has been a change of management since he first started, the staff have consistently taken great care of him and are genuinely interested in his well-being and development. Highly recommend.”
“My daughter has attended Pelican Heatherton since she was 11 months old. She is now 2.5 yrs. I cannot speak highly enough of the love and care she and all the children receive from the wonderful staff. It makes my work days so much easier to know that she is being so well cared for an is so happy at Pelican.”
“My 18 month daughter has been attending since she turned one. The staff at pelican are fantastic and all babies and toddles are so well looked after.”
“I have a 2yo and 10 month old at Pelican Heatherton, and have had a great experience with both. The staff are first class, and lead the way with warmth and compassion. It’s a joy to have my kids looked after by them.”
“My children have both attended Pelican from 6 months of age. I am very impressed with the facilities and in particular, the caring and supportive staff. I would highly recommend this centre.”
“I am most impressed that certain staff members have made a point of getting to know my child and his needs, and have supported us in our parenting. Pelican Childcare has a warm feel to it with lots of smiling faces. The outside play area is a special feature.”
We would love to welcome you to Pelican Childcare Heatherton. To enquire, please fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will contact you to discuss your needs.