The kids will be coming back for more of these frosty delicious fruit treats! This is a great way for the kids to eat more fruit and to help develop their fine motor skills in the kitchen.
- Punnet of Strawberries
- 2 small Oranges
- 1 x bunch small grapes (can be red or green)
- Wooden skewers or popsicle sticks
- Cling wrap or zip lock bags
- Cut the tops off the strawberries
- Quarter and peel or cut the skin off the oranges, then the quarters in half
- Pull the grapes off the stem
- Thread grape/s on to the skewer
- Follow with orange pieces and strawberries
- Wrap in cling wrap or place into separate zip lock bags
- Place into freezer for overnight or until the fruit is frozen
- Enjoy your delicious frozen fruit treat!
Note: Use caution when threading fruit on to the skewers. If the kids are making their own frozen fruit treats, popsicle sticks can be used as a child friendly alternative.